Helping Preserve Your Driving Privileges
In North Carolina, a guilty verdict on a traffic law violation can lead to fines, points on your driver’s license, an increase in your car insurance rate and court costs. For more serious violations, it may also result in the loss of your driver’s license and the possibility of jail time. Even a minor traffic ticket can result in a hike in your insurance rates if you have a bad driving record or points on your license.
At the law firm of Jessica Creech Williams, Attorney, PLLC, our attorney has more than 30 years of experience protecting people’s driving privileges against traffic offenses. We help people fight all traffic violations, including:
- Driving while impaired (DWI)
- Driving while license revoked (DWLR)
- Speeding tickets
- No operator’s license
- Careless and reckless driving (C&R)
- Passing a stopped school bus
- Hit-and-run (H&R)
- All other traffic violations
In addition, we also handle the following:
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) hearings
- Driver’s license restoration
- Motions for appropriate relief (MAR)
We can represent anyone accused of a traffic offense in Nash and Edgecombe counties. In many cases, we can appear for you at your hearing and your appearance will not be required. In most cases, we can save your driver’s license and prevent your insurance rates from increasing.